Jan 4, 2009

17

Another birthday has passed....
This year was kinda special I guess... coz bro had futsal on the 2nd of Jan from 11pm-1am.. so dad didn't wanna go back..coz then we'd have to come out again and it'd be really a waste of time..Coincidentally.. we were hungry.. so after dropping bro off we went to a mamak stall..We finished exactly at 12 am..haha.. so mum and dad were the first ones to wish me happy birthday... After mamak we went on a ride.. a very long one... here there everywhere... we had nice chats in the car... and when it was about time we went to pick bro up..in the car dad told bro "it's past 12 am.." then bro just said "oh... happy birthday"....(-.-)..gee...thanks so much...haha..but im kinda used to it so... went home... still full from the food.. watched a few episodes of "who's the boss?" on youtube... went to bed...
Woke up quite late... Had "mee suah" with a hard boiled egg.. its not that my mum is the kinda traditional type..but i remember its because in standard 6 i think... i went to vianni's hse after school on her birthday and her ah ma made mee suah with egg... and then only i found out that it was a tradition...so ever since then I told my mum I wanted the mee suah thing for my birthday... So mum made it for me for my...erm.. brunch..
She was pretty busy cooking and all that... kinda made me feel guilty... coz she has to do all this stuff for me... so I went out with dad to develop some photos... came back... aunt arrived soon after... Had our dinner and other aunt with cousins started coming... we didn't really do much this time.. it was also like another family gathering..just that I had presents..hahaha.. Aunt made me a cake... got a soft toy tweety and handphone "sofa" and a nice box from cousin Rachel... And halnhaln did a DIY decorative item with our photo for me..and kahyee did a photo collage for me (is the thingy with different pictures in one piece called a collage?).. oh..and i got a watch from mum and dad...though its by request...
All the wishes I got really made my day :) .. Thanks so much!! Some people you think would've forgotten or didn't know it was your birthday actually remembered and knew!!! If i could I'd give them all a big big big hug for making my day... It's one of those days where you'd get a nice warm fuzzy feeling... ahh... happiness :)

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

the present is from ur niece lar... :D

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home