Jan 6, 2009

It's settled... college orientation will be held tomorrow....
Kinda disappointed that I couldn't pick literature as my fourth subject coz it wasn't one of the combos.... It's like fast food combos... sometimes there's a combo that's almost perfect..except one little item that you're not sure of... -.- ... So the fourth subject ended up being economics... which is not too bad either... coz it sorta widens up my options....
I'm pretty late in registering..haha... when we talked over the options with the lecturer lady there's a list of all the combos...but after talking to her..we went over to the registration counter..and then we get to see which combos have been fully registered for... the one i picked...had 5 places left XD ... thank goodness.....
So tomorrow...i aint a bum anymore... -.- .. My cousin who just finished her STPM isn't bumming either like how the both of us planned it..haha... we were so happy with our half year holiday..... but she went to teach at a school...and I'm going to college .... good in a way... but... kinda sudden... oh well... it was bound to happen anyway... hope it's gonna be fun.....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home