Jan 7, 2009

Back from orientation.... *sigh*
Classes start at 8 everyday.... on 2 days it ends at 4pm... anot her 2 days it ends at 3pm and only on one day it ends at 1pm....
Not that it was bad in any way..but I was kinda sleepy... and constipated...haha... people I know doing A levels: Sam, Vhimal, Yong Sheng, Amy and Kah Ling... but only Vhimal is in the same class..and Yong Sheng might be switching over..I think.. ohh.. and there's a guy who used to be in the class next to mine in Kwanghua in my class..haha... small world...
I guess the people there are...friendly... in a way...I duno... it's a totally new environment... with people who are... really different... in some ways..
But I think it's safe to say.. these people from Subang or KL... from supposedly more civilised areas than Klang are not as civilised as we think..haha... When the Student Council dude was trying to make his speech and stuff they were still making lotsa noise..
I'll need some time to adjust ... it's not like school whereby I already know I am going to school ... jumping on the wagon like this is.. tiring..haha... but i hope it'll be fun...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home