Jan 28, 2009

3rd day of CNY... soon the holidays will be over *sigh*
So far... it's been good.. pretty relaxed this year... not many places to visit...but lots of family time..we've all been so busy recently that we haven't really seen each other much...

The only constant reminder in my head is... I haven't got round to doing my homework.... which is making me worry a bit... haha... I think some things never change... unless you really really really really push for it to be changed... my habit of procrastination is horrible... knowing the fact that I'll be busy this weekend.. i'm still lazing around... enjoying the holidays... when we got out student planners that day everyone was checking for the next holiday..haha... holidays really have a whole new meaning.. one of the reasons why i miss secondary school -.- ... it just dawned on me how lazy i can actually be...haha..

Today..mum's friends came over... and when you put a bunch of 50+ year old women together... you get a whole lot of noise...haha... there were rare moments of silence now and then but those lasted for only 3 seconds..and then they continue to chatter and laugh..and giggle like schoolgirls again... makes you think about what your future reunions (if there are going to be any) would be like... would we all be looking old and saggy... with tongkats and dentures.....?????? *shudder*

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home