Mar 18, 2009

Appetite...time management...

It's 10+ pm and I just finished dinner.... This is not right at all....
In primary school we had dinner at 7... and in secondary school it was about that time as well... maybe around 8... and now we have dinner at 9? This is not doing me any good actually :/ ...

Partly also because I don't like doing work before dinner... which results in homework not being finished on time *groan* ....

So I shall make a promise to myself!! To come home and shower and do work before dinner!! And to supress my pre-dinner appetite... I think there's something wrong with me .... Why am I always so hungry after college.... and the sad part is I get hungry after college but I don't get to eat dinner just yet..which results in me indulging on all the unhealthy food I can get my hands on be it at home or around college... and at dinner time I'm forced to eat too... but the funny thing is... not too long after dinner I get hungry again... >< ... which results in me putting on lots of weight.. (not that I've weighed myself but I feel... rotund..) perhaps exercise is in order... but with the time I get home and stuff...it's just impossible sometimes... grr...
Few more weeks to holiday :) ... then I can really try to change my lifestyle....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home