Mar 6, 2009

Sick....

Skipped college today...
Yesterday morning woke up with a little fever... thought that it's nothing a little Panadol won't cure..and the Panadol did help... but only for a short while... I don't usually bring my jacket to college and yesterday was the only day i regretted not bringing it... so cold the whole day.... and with World Maths Day going on we didn't study but asked for permission to play... (our class is 0901PE4... we're no.10!!) It was a long day coz I had violin after that too.... got home around 7+ ... Showered..ate...panadol...sleep... woke up early to study for the test but i was still feeling crappy... and i was supposed to go for a study trip at royal selangor pewter..haih.... in the end had some barley...another panadol and slept again... the next time i woke up was when mum came back to take me to the clinic...
Apparently my tonsils are infected... there were... ermm... white spots?? ... kinda freaked me out... I thought the doctor was gonna get my tonsils cut out.... got some antibiotics and fever med... feeling much better now but still...crappy... hmm... no such thing as full attendance for me -.- ....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home