Mar 8, 2009

A few days ago my aunt sms-ed me.. she subscribes to The Star news and the sms I got was..

"STPM results will be out at 12 noon next Tues (March 10); 53,638 students sat for the exam last year/STAR"

Then I started to wonder why my aunt sent me that message -.- ... so i told her i took SPM and not STPM... then she told me she was to "kam cheong" (excited? anxious?) XD ... but it was ok... coz I could forward it to my cousin..

But anyways... it was in one of the newspapers... our results will be released on Thursday!! hmm.. finally we'll face the reality... no more nightmares :) .. but anyways.. we'll probably get to go have fun after the results collection... yay~~!! there're really more pros than cons to this ...

For now I'm still sick... yeesh... the infection was worse than I or we thought.... but getting better at least.... so I got a jab today... hmmph...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home