Mar 13, 2009

Results day....

Took my results yesterday ....
The trip back to school was a lot less dramatic than I thought it would be...
I didn't smell the grass...I didn't even smell the toilet -.- ...
A lot of my classmates went much earlier than me..and most of them looked happy... but I still didn't know what to expect... Went up to the Dataran Perhimpunan.... and there were so many people.... then classmates told me to quickly get my results......
Went to the table where Pn Chiew sat... her face always so black.... she saw me then start looking for my results slip..passed me the form to apply for LCCI cert and mumble mumble ...dunno what she was saying...
My eyes scanned the slip... still figuring out what I got... then this Ah Chng... eyes faster than mine.. he scanned it much quicker than I could managed and said 9 then he went off... I didn't believe him... I kept counting... looking at the 1, 2, 3... good thing it stopped at 3 XD ... And at that moment I was happy... and I felt lucky...
Then chatted with friends for a bit...then went to the coffee shop to tapau for bro...then swung by ET to get back my deposit... met Mrs. Lee in her office and she was surprisingly happy with my results... then went to Bukit Tinggi JJ to meet up with a few classmates..

I was happy ...but I didn't think it was right for me to be happy... I started questioning myself...why am i so happy? ... perhaps it was due to the lack of expectations...
When I heard of other people's results... I won't deny the tingle of jealousy I felt...
Even more so today at college...when I hear even more straight A's... Yu Li had 12A1's and 2A2's.. incredible... Medalynn had 12A1's... a few more had straight A's ... I never know if it's a blessing or a curse to be so mediocre... even my English is not as good as it used to be anymore..

But anyhows... I guess this is another lesson to be learnt.. I won't say I am depressed or unhappy lah... just sometimes you wonder what could've been... (but I know there's not much point in wondering about that lahh...) if I had put in more effort... perhaps things would be slightly different... but what's done is done... I'm still quite happy with the results... coz despite not having much hope for the results... it was better than expected :)

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home