Dec 11, 2010

what's beyond tired?

Been sleeping late these past few days.. probably shouldn't have but i did anyway..

Friday morning we had out maths exam and as usual when sleeping late becomes a habit, sleeping early gets tough.. which resulted in getting not quite enough sleep ...grr.. anyways.. the paper was ok.. just that the calculator i brought in and had been using for ... 6 years? wasn't in the approved calculators list -.- .. so the nice lady told me lent me one from a big box of calculators..

After 6 years of using the same calculator you kinda get used to where the buttons are and which button does what -.- .. but luckily i've seen a calculator like that before ! hehe.. Wun Yeun's one was like that :3 .. (only thing i like about that calculator was the fractions function ..real fractions on the display!!)

but thanks to some common sense on my part i managed to find the buttons i needed...though i did panic a little...

After the exam i felt so tired... so sleepy.. but i knew i had to get some grocery shopping out of the way..coz i knew i probably wouldn't be able to study today anyways..
so i went back to my room and suddenly, a call!

It was my stuff from Mountain Warehouse :D :D :D .. finally!! my sleeping bag, waterproof shoes and waterproof jacket .. arriving on the day the snow began to melt ... hrmphh.. but it's ok.. i expect more snow to come and when that happens, i'll be prepared to play with snow properly!!

After getting the stuff and having lunch, off to the city i went!

Managed to get to the place i wanted to go quite easily and i was pleased with that :3 .. (coz i've never been there before and i went alone...hehe)

By the time i got the stuff i needed and went back to campus, the main cafeteria was closed so the only food i could get which would allow me to swipe my catering card was pizza :3 .. and it just so happened that they had my favourite flavour today :'D .. (could this day get any better?? :D )

Came back to my messy, new stuff-filled room and ate..

Oh! i forgot to mention.. i bought a pair of hair cutting scissors today..and a comb.. (yeaaa..i didn't bring a comb here coz i never thought i'd need one......) and i decided to trim my own fringe.. maybe more like cut since it was so long already.. it would've covered my nose in a few weeks..haha..

Thanks to youtube...ok..maybe not youtube but the people who put up guides on how to cut your own fringe, i learned some tricks to experiment on my fringe-cutting experiment... it's the first time i'm seriously cutting my own hair.. i remember as a kid i did try to cut my own hair only to get scolded by the babysitter... :/

so the end result of my self-cut fringe? (which took quite a long time i think :/ )

hmm... maybe it's because i cut it myself..or maybe it really isn't too bad ...but i think i did quite alright for a first attempt XD ... it does look a little weird..maybe..hmm...

but after every haircut, it's a habit for us to take a shower..and it'd been a long day so i decided to shower... and after shower had to fix the hair a bit..hehe... but after that i just felt reallly tired..but my room was still a mess with plastic bags, stuff on the bed.. wardrobe was a mess too.. so i ended up setting up my new kettle, tidying this and that..and now.... it's 3am and i think i've gone beyond tired... i've started to get hungry but i feel so restless now...haihh... wonder what time i'll get up tomorrow....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home