Feb 15, 2013

Tis the season once again...


Almost one week into CNY... *sigh*

I think most of the time I don't miss my family a lot.. the feeling comes and goes most of the time.. But every year ever since studying overseas I get to skype with the uhmm..big family? the usual gang of cousins and aunts and uncle when they get together for dinner and stuff..

So the other day after coming back from class mum calls me and starts to pass the phone around the family.. Cousin bro ate ba gua in front of me trying to make me feel miserable for not being able to have any ba gua XD ... it's nice to just catch up with them after so long coz i'm so used to being able to see them so often...

But the thing is, even though the line was so bad and we had to call again and again a few times.. i didn't really feel like hanging up... but when we did hang up.. i just wished i could be there with them..eating ba gua, watching TV..simple stuff but stuff that now seems to mean a lot, once you can't be there...

It'll be at least 2 years before i'll get to have a family CNY celebration..  so in the meantime, i'll just have to do them proud :)

-llen- 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home