Jan 24, 2007

I'm A Wimp....

I'm such a wimp... Today I was walking back from school with my bro..then we were near the house edy then got a dog... so he ask me if i wanted to risk going that path...then i said risk lohh... then walk walk walk...dog not following...so i kan cheong...then i walk fast fast... then suddenly bro said dog following!!!!! then i more kan cheong but i didn't turn behind...then dog suddenly bark!! then i was so scared......... then luckily bro stamp his feet and scare of the dog... haih... so scared until i go home straight away shower then after that also heart still beating fast fast...but the dog is big kind... somemore look so garang... if u, u not scared meh....

Then today we went to Mrs Wong tuition.. and I kinda feel I'm wasting my mum's money :P coz we go there and keep talking most of the time... ooh.. then Wen Lynn gave me the cute cute cellophane tape with winnie the pooh and piglet wan.... haha... actually i dun wan... then she say she dun use it so she say just take..so happy~~ then next week we gonna have a debate...that'll be interesting....

Haih... then Mom finally found a literature teacher for me...but... but... but... damn expensive... and long hours... his classes are on SUNDAY... 9am-1pm .... iissssh.... 4 hrs...somemore morning... then one month is rm550... haih... and u wanna go his tuition ahh he must see u first wan oh... so pa pai... so now still considering...unless Mdm. Loo can find a cheaper and more convinient one... i have to go and see if i'm "qualified" for the dude's tuition... haih.....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home