Jan 12, 2007

More Pressies!!

On Monday Huai Ping came to my class during break time..then she gave me those little pins people clip on their bags and it was a capricorn pin...its cute...!! there's a little angel on it..then she told me she was bringing something to my house later so I already guessed it was my b'day present.... then when i got home Sharon sms me..then she asked me if i was at home...then I guess again she was gonna give me a pressie... and it was true!! she gave me...deng deng deng...


A Mashi Maro!!! hehe...so i got 2 Mashi Maros this year...yay!! but in total of my mashimaro collection i have... 4...yay... Thanks Sharon(and if there was anyone who share in the gift)!!!!!! then I think another pressie Huai Ping and Elaine share... dunno Vianni got anot... and its another one of my favourite things.... its a...


white squishy monokuro boo!!! hehe.. so happened that Elaine asked me what I wanted...then I said I like the black piggy... but then they had no more black ones so she got me the white one... and...the poor fella... my Dad sat on it!!! Grr... he likes to play with those squishy toys... i find it hard to explain here... so I hid it from him...then he discovered my piggy then i went to the toilet...when i came out he was smiling and sitting on my piggy.... :'( poor fella...sad.... so I think this year i received the most presents in a very very long time... if not then its pressies i like :) happiness!!

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home