Mar 19, 2009

The sucky thing about college is that teachers can decide to cancel class as and when they like with no prior notice :(
Oh..and the extremely cold cold library.... which freezes you up so you can't really do homework...
And I can't borrow any books because of the library's incompetence...pif... I ain't paying a single cent I tell you!!! Coz I'm innocent!!! hmph...

Anyways...
These past few days have been pretty boring... School is more fun somehow... Less tiredness... and I'm not sure if this is true but I think I ate healthier food back then...hmmm... But I'm still happy to be underaged and out of Kwang Hua already!! They say the new principal is nuts... implementing the weirdest and harshest rules... and Kwang Hua-rians being Kwang Hua-rians never accept authority just like that ..haha... heard that there's been a lot of complaints...

And I'm not sure if this is true but we can't even go in to school anymore... or is it can't go to the office...... which is absurd!! It's kinda like saying you can use the basketball courts but you can't visit the teachers or submit forms to the school... stupidity...

Yay!! it's finally 3pm.....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home