Jul 25, 2010

triggered..

while i was brushing my teeth i decided to go blog viewing.. and i read that post by synjoe.. and then i started to think...

i did think about shutting down this blog some time ago and just when i decided i wouldn't do it, that very thought has been triggered once again.... but everytime i think about how long it's been alive i couldn't do it..

but i wondered too.. why did i start blogging..?

then i went and looked back on some of the very first posts i made here.. i haven't gotten very far but i started to get mixed feelings...

some of the posts made me feel like slapping myself for telling a long story of my day (and i think i still do that now :/ *edit* ok i checked and yea i still do that -.- ).. but some of it made me remember a particular day and how much i enjoyed myself with all the details of the day included...i was quite surprised by how much i'd already forgotten..

maybe it was the mindset i had back then.. that nobody reads and nobody will read this blog so i can just blabber whatever i want.. and shouldn't that be the way it is? typing what you want because it is your blog? or should you care what other people think about the stuff you blog about?


dilemma aside..i checked back on my very first post.. and it was on 25 July 2006 ..

The date today is 25 July 2010..

i never remind myself of my blog's birthday..but it just so happens that 4 years ago the 14 year old me decided to start this blog to chronicle my day to day life.. "random things" was what i said 4 years ago..
and i think i didn't let my 14 year old self down since there is a whole load of random stuff in this blog -.- ..

but if i were to shut it down.. wouldn't it be nice to shut it down on the same date as when it was created X years ago?

i still have a decision to make..

shut it down or let it live?

-llen-

2 Comments:

Blogger Edward Poh said...

let it live. cos im still reading it :D

3:31 AM  
Blogger llen said...

thanks for reading poh :) ...

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home