Apr 29, 2014

Partly out of procrastination..

After giving it quite a bit of thought.. I've decided to create a new blog..

I don't think I'm ready to give up blogging entirely yet but at the same time I think it's time to shut this blog down..

So if you're still reading this blog (though I doubt anyone is :p) and would like to continue reading my random thoughts head over to http://ellenczy.wordpress.com :)

I thought I'd give wordpress a try but after posting my first post there I realise I don't really like their emoticons ..and it isn't as customisable as I thought it'd be but maybe I haven't explored all the functions yet so perhaps when I have more time I'll tweak it a bit more to suit my taste..

But yea.. 6 years is quite a long time, maintaining a blog (though I haven't been actually maintaining it properly.....)
This blog is filled with so many memories..the pain, the joy..
But I think it's time to move on..

I won't be deleting this blog but this shall be my last post here..

A new beginning..

-llen- 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home