Mar 20, 2009

Sick.... again...

Of all the times to fall sick....
I had plans for today and the weekends...
I was feeling fine yesterday... and after college we went to the coffee shop and I had bread, eggs and Neslo... went to aunt's house ...still feeling fine... went home and dozed off before dinner and when I woke up I had a fever.....
There's this audition thing going on the whole week for the society of performing arts and I thought of going just to see or try out for fun.... or maybe volunteer to help backstage.. then I had to fall sick :( ....
And we have 2 tests today!!!! I kinda like sitting for tests... coz that kinda tells me where I'm at... but I had to fall sick ... and I already missed a Chemistry test 2 weeks ago....
And I wanted to eat wantan mee tomorrow for breakfast since there's no piano class!!!! the wonderful wantan mee at glenmarie.....................................................
And bro didn't have class today and he decided to make waffles.... and I was half awake when he and mum were having the waffles and I heard them saying how nice it tasted...arghhhh.... I could only get a little pinch of the waffle and it was yummy....

My whole day was spent on the couch downstairs.. curled up in my little blankie....coz there's a very unpleasant smell upstairs coz of some work done yesterday... the whole day..drifting in and out of sleep.... good thing I'm feeling better now.... if I'm ok by tomorrow I wonder if I'll get to have some wantan mee~~~~....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home