Jul 26, 2010

one of the happiest and then the most frustrating day...

Beware Malaysian road users... a new P driver will be terrorising your roads soon! ;)

The hill, parking and 3 point turn went by really fast..

So on the road... first thing is always the few things that we need to do.. seat, mirror, safety belt, wiper, signal.. i dunno if checking if it was free gear or not had any significance since the engine was already running.. and off we (JPJ dude and me) went..

Embarassingly i mixed up the wiper and signal -.- .. i think the people that grade your driving are trained to be extra fierce to try and scare you..

There was one part where a vehicle was coming out on my left and he asked me to honk.. but the honk didn't honk ._. .. so even after i passed that obstacle he went and press press on the honk a few times.. and said "takde hon ah? tadi saya tekan ada la.."

And i dunno if he did this on purpose but somewhere along the way i was ready to switch gear but he went and fiddle with something.. i think the radio? blocking me from switching to 3rd gear -.- ..

But anyways.. i managed to pass :) ..

Then came the ultra frustrating part.. it's so frustrating that i can't be arsed to type it out.. but long story short.. i finished my exam at around 10am.. i went home at 4pm.. and when i went home it wasn't the driving place guy who sent me back :/ .. so frustrated until i didn't really feel like "YES!!! I PASSED..WOOOTS!!" now i feel more like "oh.. i passed..ok.."

hopefully a shower and a nap can lift my spirits -.-

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home