Mar 22, 2009

clouds......

Yesterday I was watching The Pink Panther on AXN... was lying on the couch upstairs during the commercials and I looked out the window and the clouds were rolling in this direction~~ ... they looked like popcorn sometimes though usually they just look soft and fluffy... wonder if it's because I'm sick but I just stared and admired the big fluffy clouds.... ahh...such a soothing effect...too bad bro had the camera... else I might've taken a picture of it....

As a kid I remember liking clouds.. looking at the shapes..watching them move... then I slowly didn't really think about clouds coz....well... it didn't seem important... but now... I won't take clouds for granted anymore.... I'll like them as much as I like the moon and stars :) ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home