Mar 27, 2009

scrambled...

I hate it when people mess with my brains.... -.-
I've been quite settled on Law...but that was after psycho-ing myself... (was thinking about Chemical Engineering but gave up on that after knowing it's mainly to do with oil & gas... then I thought about pharmacology... NOT pharmacy..thought about food science once but felt like there weren't many options..hence thought about chemical engineering for more career options and flexibility..not just food..but realised chem engineering really really really is not my thing..thought about Economics....gave up on culinary FOR NOW ;) ... )
Then Dad waltzes in the house from his dinner... and says he'd been talking to some of his friends... and the lady that owns the restaurant ..erm.. she kinda knows that I thought of culinary before (mainly because I wanted the recipe for her dessert..and Dad talked -.- ) ... so she says if I'm serious about culinary I should go to her kitchen for 1 week... then another friend said nutrition has good career prospects in the future...bla bla bla...
And that just leaves me confused again ... if only there was a way to do it all... that'd be fun.... but in the end... some sorta compromise will have to come up... it's just which one won't make me regret SOOO much.... well... I have until September to decide...

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward Poh said...

jump bak to law lar.. haha

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home