Apr 22, 2013

panda-eyed and pigtailed..

pigtailed due to procrastination :p joys of having long-ish hair..

it's revision period and i have been super unproductive (hey, what's new..)
one week till my first paper, good thing i'm starting to pick up the pace..

i guess my thought process runs in cycles.. it's that time of year again where i think about the future.. especially since friends are graduating.. some have already applied for postgrad studies an received offers...
sure, i have another year till graduation but i just couldn't stop my mind from drifting to the future.

which as usual at this point is meaningless coz nobody is going to hire me or no uni will take me in if i don't do well for my undergrad...

but some conversations still run through my mind now and then..
i might've shoved aside the idea of doing law for a long time but mum made me think of it as a possibility again.. i get really excited about the stuff i could learn on a law programme but that doesn't indicate that i would actually enjoy it at the end of the day.. and depending on the programme, it could take between 1-3 years..

and what about 2-year programmes that would mean not a lot of pay but a reasonable amount but does not actually relate to what i've learnt...what would pa and ma say about that.. would i still be able to get a job in future.....?

i guess i've got some soul searching to do...

..and studying too...


-llen- 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home